Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Models, more models, and food to feed them

So tonight, as many of you know, was the PR finale and ANTM premiere. I've been looking forward to this for weeks. ANTM started pretty well; my favorite moment of the night was when Leslie told Miss J that her parents wouldn't mind him because they liked black women. How great was that? Great. I still miss Janice a lot and join the collective ANTM community in demanding that Tyra bring her back.
The final collections of Project Runway were in the end a little disappointing. None of the collections were nearly as amazing as those of Jay or Kara Saun last year. But that's that. I will say that when I was first watching the collections, I liked Santino's best. I loved his last dress, I loved the little red capelet, and I loved the outfit with the jacket. But after Chloe won, I went back and counted the number of her pieces I loved, and there were more of hers that I loved (7) than of Daniel's(4) and Santino's(4). I think I was distracted because I was more turned off by the pieces of Chloe's I didn't like than I was by Daniel or Santino's. It also really bums me out that Santino hasn't seen his mom in so long.

And my cousin sent me a very awesome email pyramid scheme: it basically involves chain letter recipes. I've received two odd, awesome recipes already. I love this idea. I hope my friends don't narc out on it because I want more odd awesome recipes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter