Friday, February 24, 2006

Project Runway reunion

I finally watched the Project Runway reunion last night, and just like everyone said, it was very awesome. I very much loved the extended Tim Gunn impersonations, everything Andrae said and did, Lupe having totally lost her mind, and of course the musical numbers. I thought Santino did come across somewhat remorseful for how his absolute insanity had affected people. Maybe? I kind of hope so, because I think when he's not being an ass, he's great. I liked that he jumped in and attributed Andrae's skill to his emotionalism. That he both thought of Andrae as talented and was willing to admire the feeling that fed it. And by the way, Daniel on TWOP is right that Andrae really was the glue.

That said, I also really prefer both Jay and Kara Saun's designs to those of Chloe, Daniel V, and Santino.

And in a self-absorbed moment, Diana Eng--who I love love love--was wearing a shirt I own. I don't know why it gives me such a thrill to see TV personalities I love wearing things I have, but it really does. (Look at John!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter