Monday, February 20, 2006

Presents from people who rock

At last some pictures.

I saw these yardstick/ribbon shelves on merwing.livejournal.com, and Stephan created it today while I 'worked' on my dissertation. It's perfect for our smaller toys, which otherwise look funny on normal sized shelves. I think it looks beautiful.


















Here's a close-up, including the two new Kigurumix Stephan bought me for my birthday.



















This is one of TWO shirts that Lily on 'How I Met Your Mother' and I share.


















Here are some other gifts I've received. First, Stephan bought me a bracelet I've been coveting, which I think looks great next to this box my parents gave me. I collect World's Fair stuff, particularly 1933 Chicago. Pretty!



















Last, my cousin in Toronto sent me magnets that rule over all other magnets:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter