Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Lists

Here are two lists. The first is things I want to make. The second is what I want to spend my Best Buy gift certificate on. Unfortunately there are more things on the list than dollars on the certificate, but that's part of the fun.

Things I want to make/do:
-Family/friends photos in frames
-Frame Tiny Showcase print
-Figure out how to hang World's Fair rug
-Cloth in embroidery hoop
-Spirited Away top
-Little Red Riding Hood cape for my Blythe
-Shrinky Dink charm bracelet
-Shrinky Dink mobile (this is going to be based on the really great globe art installation on Michigan Avenue right now--I'll try to find a link at some point).
-Shrinky Dink cabin
-Embroider shirts with Link for boys and pirate Lisa Simpson for girls. Empire and Rebel Alliance for both.
-Knit a leaf hat (seen at Penelope's for way too much money)

Things I want to spend my vouchers on, as Brent would say:
Undeclared
Fiddler on the Roof
Hitchcock Collection
Devil’s Backbone
Kwaidan
Firefly
8 Women
*Shadow of a Doubt
*Pride and Prejudice
Serenity
Sufjan Stevens—Illinois
Secret of My Success
Neko Case
City of Lost Children
Amadeus
*12 Monkeys
The Cure
*Bleak House
Harry Potter 4

the * indicates a top tier contender

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter