Wednesday, February 08, 2006

AJ Moye


Over the weekend, Stephan and I bought our first pet together, a tiny frog we named AJ Moye. We were at Walmart looking for a child's drum set that didn't cost $200 (whoa) when I saw these poor cute very small frogs in cups. Which was sad. And the little aquariums were only $10. And a very nice lady buying fish encouraged us to get a little guy (although warned us never to put the frogs in with other fish due to some very graphic frog-eating-fish scenarios). And so we rescued AJ. Stephan chose AJ because he was swimming around actively, while the rest of the frogs were either chilled out or sick. And I named AJ because my brother always names his fish after random sports players (Manut Bol for example). AJ Moye is my favorite IU basketball player of all time, and in my top two favorite sports players period with Reggie Miller. I wondered if I should write and tell AJ Moye I named a frog after him but decided that was either creepy or insulting or both. This picture is a little blurry, but you can still probably tell how awesome he is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter