Thursday, January 26, 2006

Excessive popular culture

I've been bursting to ooo and aaah over some pop culture things the last few days. Here goes:

*Ricky Gervais podcast. It's always awesome. But this week was a return to form. Karl's diary was hysterical. Ricky and Steve actually put in their own bits. And Monkey News, while not great, did have the bit about the monkey in the brace at the zoo.

*Cinecast. I really love these guys. Probably mostly because they're willing to indulge me in my love of Hitchcock and lists, but there you go.

*Romancing the Tome, which is an awesome blog. It helped me find . . .

*Bleak House. I love this minseries. I forgot Dickens had all the ridiculous mysteries and the awesome old timey London love tangles. I MUST know what's going on with Nemo. And Esther and her doctor have to get together. I'm so glad I haven't read this book.

*And Wednesday is the best night of television with Lost, Project Runway, and sometimes America's Next Top Model. Thank God for Tivo.

No wonder I get nothing done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Glad you're enjoying Romancing the Tome. Thanks for your comment! --Kim

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter