Monday, January 30, 2006

Clothing choices and diss blues

So in the highlight of my week, I watched How I Met Your Mother(I'm willing to follow the cast of Freaks and Geeks just about anywhere and will stay if it's decent) only to discover that Lilly and I have the same shirt. AGAIN. This happened before when she wore a brown and pink striped t-shirt, but this time it was more striking because it was a pink owl waffle shirt that I know didn't just 'look' the same. These are both among my favorite pieces of clothing. The weird part is that I bought them at two very different places so it's not like we just both shop at Urban or something. One I bought at a card store/boutique (Paper Doll), the other at the Levi's outlet in Michigan City. I really love this.

http://www.paperdollchicago.com/

In less happy news, I feel entirely bogged down and depressed by my dissertation. I'm just writing the proposal, but I have no confidence in what I've done in the past or in my ability to improve it. I feel like most of my peers are bounding past me too, which doesn't help. Grad school has really got me down. I feel stuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter