Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Tiny Showcase

I'm a huge fan of the website Tiny Showcase (http://www.tinyshowcase.com/). Each week they release a new small print, in runs of 50 or 100. Plus, they're each only 20 dollars. Since I'm a grad student, I can't usually justify larger or more expensive prints, so these are perfect for me. Best of all, they donate part of the proceeds to a charity of the artist's choice. I own three:
Then there are two that I love but that I missed. The first one came out before I discovered Tiny Showcase, and for the second one I wasn't on the mailing list yet (so I missed the release and it was sold out when I finally checked the site).


The artists are: Deth Sun, Andrea Offerman, Jen Corace, Jill Tamaki, and Wilson Swain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter