Saturday, December 30, 2006

Top 10 Sandwiches in Chicago

Wow, I have not posted in a long time. Sorry blog! I have lots and lots of pictures to post on here but my USB ports are broken. So in the meantime, I will post about other things. First off, sandwiches. Apparently Red Eye currently has a best-of Chicago sandwiches list that sucks . Here are my 7 favorite sandwiches in Chicago in order. I couldn't think of 10, but if I remember others later, I'll add on.

1)The Yale Special at Lucia's. Prosciutto and mozorella.
2)Pear and brie sandwich at Julius Meinl.
3)Hamburger at Top Notch.
4)Corned beef at deli on south side (I can't remember its name!!! Ah!!!).
5)Turkey and avocado sandwich at Mercury Cafe.
6)Pulled pork sandwich at Smoke Daddy's.
7)Skirt steak sandwich at Cleo's.

1 Comments:

Blogger ant said...

Oooo, I'll have to try the Mess from Costello's. I think Janice mentioned that too. Actually Janice inspired this post. Is the Mess like a Horseshoe? Yum.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter