Friday, December 01, 2006

Daily Lit

Wow. Somehow I didn't realize yesterday was the last day of blogging month. I feel a little bad about it because I would have made much more of it. A little more fanfare. Some pictures. Etc. I guess it's okay though because without my own computer it's hard to do pictures and I'm still posting today, so it's almost like it isn't over.

Anyway, today I have to recommend the website www.dailylit.com. They take books that are no longer under copyright, break them up into small chunks, and send you a little bit each day to read. I've been reading Country of Pointed Firs for 52 weekdays now, and it's been such a nice reading experience. Just a little tidbit each day. And in the story itself, nothing much happens, but that was fine and even appropriate since it was all doled out so carefully.

In a last bit of news, it snowed last night and now it's beautiful out, though I'm sure soon I'll be more aware that it's slippery and wet and cold and awful. But for now, it's just perfect.

1 Comments:

Blogger ant said...

Hi Trey! Yay!
And I have to admit the snow was so pretty yesterday. The trees were gorgeous. Wish I had had the camera with me.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter