Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Excessive info about me

Four Things About Me:

I'm desperate enough to post something that I'm posting silly things about myself. And since I had an image-less post last time, that just isn't okay now. So here you go, not just 4 things about me, but also a picture of me. I may delete this post later.

Things you may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. at a daycare
2. writing tutor
3. at the Journal of American History
4. research assistant

B) Movies I would watch over and over:

1. Star Wars trilogy
2. Dirty Dancing
3. 12 Monkeys
4. Pride and Prejudice


C) Four places I have lived:

1. Indianapolis, IN
2. London, UK
3. Bloomington, IN
4. Chicago, IL (these are in fact ALL the places I've lived)

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. The Office
2. Deadwood
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Lost (you can't imagine how hard it was to narrow down to 4)

E) Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Glasgow, Scotland
2. Madrid, Spain
3. Toronto, Canada
4. Ireland

F) Websites I visit daily:

1. webmail
2. kottke.org (this represents one of a billion blogs I visit)
3. nytimes.com
4. televisionwithoutpity.com

G) Four of my favorite foods:

1. sushi
2. soup
3. ice cream
4. peanut butter

H) Four places I would like to be right now:

1. London
2. in bed
3. in the tub
4. fishing

1 Comments:

Blogger ant said...

Oooo, good ones.
Four kinds of candy I love:
1)Lindt truffles
2)lime cotton candy
3)gummy anything
4)lollipops and suckers of all kinds

Four most prized possessions as child
1)a comforter that had belonged to my great grandma
2)ABC doll
3)my bathroom (my room didn't have a door so it was my only private space)
4)this treehouse type space in my backyard that was actually a few bushes that grew together to form little tiny rooms.

Isn't it weird that two of these are spaces rather than things? Especially since I really really like things and am not really ashamed of that? I feel like I could push this more, but since these are the first few I came up with, then they're probably more accurate. Ha, you should do this too!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter