Tuesday, September 05, 2006

TV on DVD

Thanks to Netflix and our friends T and A (ha!), we have been watching Deadwood and Veronica Mars incessantly!!!!!!!!!! We LOVE it. Awesome. TV on DVD is the best.













Things got crazy just last episode(#8 I believe, as T warned it would). Can you guys believe this shit? I can't watch this fast enough.
















Deadwood is also amazing. Pretty much the vibe I heard about Deadwood was "cocksucker." But actually there's been less swearing than I expected, and the series is so smart. I love so many characters, but I'm particularly touched by the Reverend. I guess it's a little close to home right now, but it's still so sad to see him gradually fall to pieces. Okay, this post has become sad and I have to end it anyway because I leave for DC at 6 am tomorrow. I hit three archives in 9 days. It should be insane. Plus I need to buy a portable tripod. Because my friend sucks. Long story. Enough is enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger ant said...

Yeah, I definitely made my decision to go for it on your recommendation. We're excited to get more discs in.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter