Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Summer TV

I mentioned earlier that I was dreading summer for the lack of TV, but it's actually been pretty good due to the return of Project Runway and the discovery of Hex.

It's so nice to have Project Runway back. I don't really have any favorites yet, at least not like Diana Eng from season 2. But there's been some super nice clothes AND nice scandals (Keith! what are you doing? Vincent! are you okay? Malan! do you remind me of Mr. Bean on purpose? Michael! why don't you get more attention?) . Welcome back Tim's Take! (photo courtesy of bloggingprojectrunway.blogspot.com; I still don't understand why Daniel Franco is in there, other than I guess he was in every other season).
Hex is on BBC America and it's awesome. The NYT told me about it, hooking me with Buffy for people who are upset they didn't watch Buffy and who also love England. That's me! It started a little slow, but picked up and then threw a huge twist at me that I didn't see coming from a mile away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter