Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Welcome back computer baby


Wow, my computer is awful. It breaks every six months. Its battery is dead dead dead. When it does break, I have to call Gateway, the worst place on earth. But I love it so. It's so nice to have it back. And now I'm back on Nap Town.

So it's a lazy morning. I should be working on my dissertation. I started in earnest for the first time yesterday, and I should carry on the momentum. Instead, at the moment I'm watching Desk Set on AMC. So far it's awesome. Katherine Hepburn is the head of the research department at a TV station, and she's being audited by an efficiency expert, played by Spencer Tracy. I haven't really warmed up to Katherine Hepburn before this, but I've absolutely fallen in love with her via this movie. It's kind of silly, but charming.

I have so many more posts to post, but soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter