Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Paul and Joe, triumphant and broke




I went to both city Targets earlier this week and managed to find a couple of the Paul and Joe items I had wanted (apron shirt and red cords not pictured online) but not all. Then Stephan was in the suburbs scouting for a commercial and found the two things I wanted most. Of course they were the two kimono items. I really like that a lot of the Paul and Joe items tie in the back under the bust (not just the kimonos; the apron shirt too). I don't know about the rest of you ladies but those of us on the flat side find this to be quite flattering. Thinner AND bustier than usual.

The only things I haven't bought that I really want are a bag (also not pictured online yet but in the ads at target) and this coat. I haven't seen the bag yet and I certainly don't need it. But I have seen the coat and it's AWESOME. I felt like I was in Harry Potter when I tried it on. But it's 60 bucks, and I don't need it for any reason since I already have a very amazing fall coat which is the most complimented item of clothing I wear--I swear, perfect strangers approach me on a regular basis in that coat (including the ladies in a boutique a friend of mine refers to as the snobby store). And Stephan says it matches my hair, which is oddly true.

1 Comments:

Blogger ant said...

Ooo thanks. I bet your kimono is beautiful. I almost bought a vintage one in SF but I didn't :(

I think if I bought the coat I'd be Professor McGonogall.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter