Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Squid and the Whale and Canada


So I saw the Squid and the Whale on Sunday with my friend Tracey. I'm a bit torn about how I feel about it, but it does contain a really awesome movie moment. I love awesome movie moments. Although in this case it might be called an awesome movie thread. Basically, one of the sons performs 'Hey You' at a talent show, claiming that he wrote it. And they pan through the audience, and you can just see who knows it's Pink Floyd (his parents' significant others) and who doesn't (his beaming proud parents and the judges of the talent show who give him the win). Anyway, later on he gets caught and after that he confesses to his mom's boyfriend "I didn't write it. Pink Floyd did." And the whole thing is awesome. So maybe that will be a theme in this silly blog. Awesome movie moments.

And before I go, I can't believe Canada. WTF? Why are you guys crushing me like this? It's so much harder to aspire to you politically now. Bah. So there's another theme. Politics. I can't help it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter