Friday, February 20, 2009

TV time


1. I'm surprised that Walt did not end up on the plane with the Oceanic 5. Partly because I love Walt and all his odd powers, but also because I thought a very tall Walt showed up last season to mention that Jeremy Bentham had visited him. Walt makes the THIRD Island child not to make it back. Stop forgetting Walt! I'm hoping he was on the back of the plane, and we'll see him soon.

2. I really hope that Carla wins Top Chef.

3. The Middleman on ABC is cancelled. I'm really sad about this but nonetheless pleased to hear that they're going to finish the story with a trade comic. I ordered the original comic through the friendliest comic store ever, but it hasn't come in yet.

4. I was disappointed with Dollhouse, but I'm really loving the final season of Battlestar and love the typewriter development on Fringe.

5. I am desperate to see this episode of "What Is My House Worth?". The Indianapolis house is literally two blocks away from the house I grew up in.

6. I realized recently that I was right about this July 16 post.

Labels:


Site Counter