Saturday, January 10, 2009

Snapshot: Listening, Watching, Reading, Wearing, Wanting

The nogoodforme blog always does this feature, which is my favorite.

Listening:Fresh Air (from February 2008); Tegan and Sarah.
Watching: Blazing Saddles, Bladerunner, 30 Rock, American Teen, Rachel Getting Married.
Reading: Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations; either Coraline or 13 Clocks; The Bell Jar.
Wearing: new socks, a white button down Stephan gave me for Xmas; jeans his mom gave me a few Xmas-es ago; boots.
Wanting: these shoes, a basil plant.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Torei said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Torei said...

*R Comment*

Did you enjoy Rachel Getting Married? Ugh, we can talk about it. Don't get me wrong, I liked it, but man, it's so draining.

Those shoes are on sale!

6:48 AM  
Blogger ant said...

yeah, Rachel Getting Married was kind of devastating, but I did really like it.

and I'm ashamed to say, I totally bought those shoes. I hope you're enjoying game night!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter