Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Desert Island Top 10


Nogoodforme did a fun post on 10 things they'd bring to a desert island. Their categories vary a bit and I just chose the ones I felt like using:

1. Record: First Love, Last Rites soundtrack by Shudder to Think
2. Food: salt and vinegar chips. That's the silliest thing ever. I would get super dehydrated.
3. Clothing: My gray Ruehl hoodie, one of my Target tank tops with an owl, FCUK jeans Stephan's mom got me (sailor style, or as my aunt calls them, drive-in pants. For easy access! Gross!)
4. Beach reading: Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut though it's really hard not to bring Jane Eyre.
5. Favorite lip balm: this new lemon creme stuff I bought at CO Bigelow. It's really tasty.
6. Movies: Days of Heaven, Ghostbusters (stolen from Liz), and Shadow of a Doubt
7. Beauty item: hydrocortisone cream and some tweezers. How big a dork does this make me?
8. Drink: Fresca. And something to Irish it up once in a while.
9. Rainy day entertainment: I'm stealing Kat from nogoodforme's answer: Animal Crossing on Nintendo DS. I cannot wait for Animal Crossing Wii. When will it come out?
10. Writing implement: a composition book and a .3 ballpoint pen. Or maybe a .5. But a really fine point ball point pen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter