Monday, April 21, 2008

Watchtower Galactica


*SPOILERS* from last year. Stephan and I finished watching season 3 of Battlestar and fucking LOVED it. I had heard bad shit about last season and I can't fathom why. The only bad episode--the boxing one--wasn't nearly as bad as the prostitution ring episode from season 2. The extended Iraq metaphor was so good and so sophisticated--no wonder all these war movies fail. And the cylon reveal was the most absurd and trippy thing--so much so that I now have a newfound appreciation for absurd and trippy. I don't like trippy! Until now. Now I want all the trippy shit I can get my hands on. I can't wait to start watching the new season. It's waiting on my Tivo. I can't wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger Torei said...

*R Comment*

Have you started watching Season 4? Hmm, so far so good.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter