Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving recap

Wow. Back home again. I feel like this post deserves a few of its own posts, but the battery for my camera is charging so this will be a picture-less post.

*I ate a lot. It was all delicious. We have lots of leftovers.

*I saw family I only see once a year. Hi family!

*I saw some people I only see once a year or not that often. One of them works for Dan Burton, a really awful GOP representative from the 5th district of Indiana. Wow. It's like lunching with the Devil.

*I went to the flea market and got some awesome old postcards. Photos later.

*I saw the Fountain. It sucked.

coming soon:
old family movies, things I bought at the flea market, things I bought at the DIY Trunk show, my hair, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter