Sunday, November 19, 2006

Wiiiiiiiii

Last night, Stephan went out to a Walmart in the suburbs with Janice to try to get the Wii. They got lost and called me and woke me up for help, and I was hella bitchy and mean (sorry guys :( ). And they got there and there were 150 people there for the 20 Wiis Walmart had. So they came back to town, went to sleep for a couple hours, woke up at 5:30 and went back out to Target. And both Stephan and Janice got one!!!!! Yay! So far we've only played Wii sports, but it's very fun. Stephan beat me in tennis. I beat him in bowling. We tied in baseball (0-0). And Stephan beat me in the most fun game of all: boxing. At first I thought boxing was stupid. But actually it's really fun and kind of almost a little bit of a workout. Just don't forget that you can jab with the left hand also. "Cause I forgot and maybe that's why I lost. I never thought I would like something so [fake] violent. You also can make the people look just like you: hair, eye shapes, nose, mouth, etc. You wouldn't believe how many eyebrows there are to choose from. Try the Wii. It's great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter