Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Geren Ford

I discovered another designer that I really like. Hopefully he or she will produce a line for Target. I particularly love this dress from the spring collection. One, the color is amazing. Two, I can't tell what fabric this is, but it looks so gorgeous. Sumptuous, I believe is the word. And third, the cut is so cute. There's another dress pretty similar to this in gray that has an even cuter cut--its hem is kind of split and rounded. But see one and two above for why I chose this one. All the kimono cuts are super cute too. Other than the heroin chic models, this designer can't do anything wrong in my book.

found via http://clothes-pin.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger ant said...

Ooo, that would be nice. Nature should invest in that.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter