Monday, June 05, 2006

How does your garden grow?

I always think of the rhyme "Mary Mary quite contrary/how does your garden grow?" from The Secret Garden when I think of gardens. Random. At any rate, I live in an apartment in Chicago and do not have a yard. BUT I do have an amazing rooftop patio so I do have a garden of sorts. It is not doing well. I planted all my stuff right before a below freezing spell. Then it stayed in the 50s for a couple weeks. And I'm not that great at making sure I water the little guys everyday. And I don't do anything else for them. The tomatoes and basil seem to be doing okay though. My rooftop patio also includes a pretty super view of the city and a grill that receives a lot of love.

2 Comments:

Blogger J.B. Lacombe said...

Wow, your patio is nice!! I like the little elf guy in your tomato plant. You have a BBQ, yum.

4:30 PM  
Blogger ant said...

Thanks! The little elf guy is a rain gauge. When I bought him, I had a dumb idea that over-watering was a risk. Ha!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter