Monday, May 15, 2006

TV, don't go!

So it's the end of the season for many many tv shows.
On Mondays, I no longer get to watch How I Met Your Mother:










or Prison Break, which fuck it because they fucked Stephan over so many times (Wentworth is still hot though).














On Tuesday, no more Gilmore Girls. By the way, this is a picture of Lane's wedding that I searched all over for for the wedding post earlier.











On Wednesday, Lost and ANTM are both nearly over. Bedford Diaries is already over.











Thursday, The Office and My Name Is Earl are both done.



Friday, Degrassi just started, but their seasons are short!










And Sunday, Simpsons are done.












What the hell am I going to do? Any TV on DVD recommendations for me for the summer months?

2 Comments:

Blogger J.B. Lacombe said...

I too am sad that TV is ending!! Do you watch 24? It's awesome! I recommend it for your summer DVD-watching. It's addictive!

7:02 AM  
Blogger ant said...

Those are definitely good ideas. I've heard raves about both of them. I'm also thinking maybe Veronica Mars and Deadwood.

And one of the producers on PB stole money from the crew and cast to supply his cocaine habit, shot himself once it was discovered, and now Fox claims that Stephan was paid that money. Right. Your dumbass producer snorted it dumbfucks. Stephan has long since ceased to be angry about it, but I'm still raving mad.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter