Friday, May 05, 2006

Best News Ever

I just read on Oh Joy!(http://www.ohjoy.blogs.com/):

"For those of you following the Go International craze at Target...I just heard the great news over at Style Bubble that Paul & Joe will be creating a collection for Target's Go International line set to launch August 1st. I am a huge fan of Sophie Albou's work and look forward to a lower-priced selection! Yay! I'm not in love with the current Tara Jarmon selection, so I'm thrilled for what will come next."

I am so EXCITED about this. I really really really really love Paul & Joe. There are maybe 45 things I love on Albou's site. Usually I cannot afford Paul & Joe. I can afford Target. ENOUGH SAID. Jungle Navigator, are you hearing this??????????????

PS. Oh Joy is one of my very favorite blogs.

4 Comments:

Blogger ant said...

ha, i will still come to glasgow. and i still plan to drive up to t-town. just gotta figure out this wretched proposal.

6:02 PM  
Blogger J.B. Lacombe said...

Hey! I'm friends with Jungle Navigator and thus discovered your blog. I love Target. Whenever I shop there, I buy way more than anticipated... especially because there's no Target in Canada, so I have this urge to stock-up (ditto for Victoria's Secret). I've never bought clothes at Target, but your post has inspired me to check out their clothing! Paul and Joe stuff is gorgeous. (Jungle Navigator put a link to them on her blog a while back.)

PS: I like your blog!

10:14 AM  
Blogger ant said...

Hi Jane--welcome!!! I actually have been reading your blog thru Jungle Navigator too, though I was too shy to post. It's a great blog though!

Canada has a lot on the US, but it really must be hard to do without Target. I always buy way more than I need also--and I'm there every other week.

9:00 PM  
Blogger J.B. Lacombe said...

Hey Ant. I'm glad you like my blog!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter