Friday, April 28, 2006

Wedding season

Last fall, two of my best friends in the world got engaged within a week or two of each other. I found about one of those engagements while I was in New York at another wedding. It was wedding-rific. Those two weddings plus my cousin's wedding (she got engaged earlier) are all making this wedding season. This is a little hard to blog about because I don't want to put up anyone's picture without their permission. And I don't want to get their permission because this is a secret blog. Life is so complicated.



Anyway, this first picture is of my cousin's wedding cake. Beautiful isn't it? The second pic is the most revealing person-wise but I think enough of the faces are covered that it will be okay. This is S's wedding in India in February. I was so disappointed I couldn't (afford to) go--it was the time I've regretted choosing grad school the most. It's one thing to get hair cuts less frequent and put off car repairs. It's another thing to miss major life events. Anyway, S is having a reception in Baltimore over Labor Day that Stephan and I will be attending. Yay!!! The third picture is the dress my friend A picked out for her October wedding. I love this dress and it's perfect for A. I'm in that one and I'm super psyched. And last but not least is a picture of Lane and Zach from Gilmore Girls who got married an episode ago. It was a really great, really funny, really touching three part fictional wedding. Huzzah wedding season!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wedding is always an interesting event and party to me. It always special for the guests and specially for the couples. I love wedding foods and dresses . Specially the bridal dresses in white and also royal blue bridesmaid dresses . The parties are so fabulous with the gorgeous look. The just like the wedding events and parties.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter