Sunday, April 30, 2006

Things I want to buy

I have some hard core shopping fever. Including a list of stuff to buy at Target a mile long. Some of which I actually need. So I probably will buy zero to none of these things, but it's nice to look. And hey, maybe I'll manage one or two of them.

First:





















This tshirt from Urban Outfitters. My mom collects nesting dolls, so I'm always vulnerable to nesting doll themed items. AND there are tiny houses on it, which I love. This one might be managable at $22.

Second:












This weaving kit from the Land of Nod. I have no clue what I would weave, but this thing is awesome. It's only 35 dollars too, which is probably as affordable as looms get. Nonetheless, I doubt I can justify this so this one's a dream.

Third:


















These socks look super comfy and super warm. And they're only 6 bucks a pair. These may be the first to fall. www.sock-dreams.com

Fourth:























There's no way in hell I can afford this dress. It makes me wish I worked in an office though because then I might need it AND might have the $ to justify it. Found at http://www.reddressshoppe.com/Dresses.htm via http://www.16sparrows.com/blog/

1 Comments:

Blogger ant said...

Buy it dude!!!!! Since I can't have it, someone must! did you see the news about Paul & Joe. When it comes out, let me know what you want and I'll send it over. Although by then you won't need it 'cause you'll be IN Europe. But it will be cheaper here.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter