Friday, April 28, 2006

If I were moving to Europe . . .


So my cousin Jungle Navigator(http://www.myconcretejungle.blogspot.com/) is moving across the deep and blogged about what she would want to bring, movie, music, book-wise. Here's what I would bring:

Movies/DVDs: Pride and Prejudice miniseries, Freaks and Geeks, Bend it Like Beckham, 12 Monkeys, Vertigo, Big Lebowski, Star Wars, City of Lost Children.

Music: my IPOD!!!! Oh man, not only would I be able to bring ALL my music, but also my favorite podcasts (Cinecast, Ricky Gervais) and maybe even a few favorite episodes of some favorite tv shows (The Office, Lost, etc).

Book-wise: Jane Eyre, P&P, Our Mutual Friend, Lolita, From Bondage to Contract, The Road to Reno, a new Murakami, The Ground Beneath Our Feet, Alice Munro, Songbook.

Strangely, these don't correlate that directly with my favorite stuff. Or rather I would say that most of this stuff is on my favorites list, but not all of my favorites are on this list. That makes sense for the books, since I would want to bring/buy stuff I hadn't read yet, but it's weird that The Graduate, You Can Count on Me, Shadow of a Doubt, etc, didn't make the break! Sorry favorite movies--you're too intense for too much repeat viewing!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ant said...

I'll have to check out Dalton Trumbo for sure. And so far I'm enjoying Janepain's blog. Thanks!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter