Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Fan of Terry Gross


I adore Terry Gross. I thought up this blog series (fan of) because of Terry Gross. Actually because of FB, but Terry Gross was the first person I thought to include. I used Maurice Sendak first instead, because I thought I might forget him and knew I could never forget Terry Gross.

I've listened to Fresh Air in podcast form for a couple years and therefore have heard probably 80 to 90 percent of the Fresh Airs from 2007-2009. And they're all good. Terry Gross makes every interview interesting, brings out the best in every interviewed subject, and somehow still manages to be unobtrusive and humble. I also covet her job but would never take it because Fresh Air would be ruined without her. I would settle for being interviewed by her though.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter