Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Season finale


So, like every year, I was freaked out that all my tv shows ended. And like every year, I realize I love summer tv. This year I am looking forward to:

1. Mad Men
2. True Blood
3. Top Chef Masters
4. Burn Notice
5. Army Wives
6. Project Runway

PLUS
1. The last couple episodes of Pushing Daisies and Kings.

It turns out that I may not even have time to watch Wire season 5 (finally), Party Down, John Adams, and Twin Peaks as planned. Though I might while waiting for all of the above to begin. When do these suckers start? I can't wait that long. Nonetheless, I am very relieved. Thank you Alan Sepinwall for reminding me that not all is lost. And for the Just One of the Guys ode. And for reviewing season 2 of the Wire.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Torei said...

* R Comment *

Oh! I was just coming on here to tell you how funny Party Down is. Bill Haverchuck is a complete douchebag.

When does Mad Men begin?!?

5:00 PM  
Blogger ant said...

AUGUST!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter