Friday, March 27, 2009

Lost recaps


I love to read Lost recaps and the internet is kind enough to provide me with plenty.
Alan Sepinwall. I go here first for all tv reviews.
Jezebel. A little late coming usually, but full of nice details and often shares my opinion on an episode.
The AV Club. Workingman's reviews in the best sense.
TWOP. TWOP started my tv recap addiction. I always manage the weecap but often skip the longer version nowadays. I think I should pick that back up.
House Next Door. Quick out of the gate. Arty. Insightful. Kind enough to supply the picture for this post.
NYMag. Not quick. Arty.
EW. I don't love Doc Jensen, but they're nice and long.
Televisionary. They're televisionary there. I don't always manage this one, but it's a nice back-up.

And that, my friends, is the depth of my insanity and the length to which I'll go to avoid my dissertation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter