Friday, December 28, 2007

The Year in Review

Movies in the theater
Meet the Robinsons in 3D
Knocked Up
Ratatouille
the Dark Knight trailer in Imax
I'm Not There
Harry Potter
Superbad
Michael Clayton
No Country for Old Men
Juno

Movies elsewhere
Anatomy of a Murder
Manchurian Candidate
Days of Heaven
Working Girl
Bell, Book, and Candle
The Thin Man
Seventh Victim
Doctor, You've Got to Be Kidding!

TV
Gallery TV in HD
Turner Classic Movies
Mad Men
Lost finale
30 Rock
The Office
the end of Veronica Mars
Battlestar
How I Met Your Mother
Good Eats

Music
Kanye
Flight of the Conchords
The Shangri-Las
music in Pushing Daisies
gypsy music
Once
Juno soundtrack
Tragically Hip in concert

Sports
Colts win the Superbowl
watching IU in March Madness in Florida next to Hoosier fans that graduated in the 50s, 70s, and not yet graduated
Greg Oden and other Indianapolis college basketball players
this year so far for Hoosiers and Colts

5 Comments:

Blogger Torei said...

Thanks for the A.Y.R. (Ant Yearly Review). Sounds like it was a productive and eventful year.

We are back in Chicago and looking forward to seeing you and the Computer soon. Chomp!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Torei said...

*Rachel Comments* (ahem, forgot to tag the one above)

p.s. Trey got a slow food guide to Chicago. There's a place by us that sells avocado ice cream! Let's go!

9:42 PM  
Blogger ant said...

I'm SO psyched about avocado ice cream. And I'd love to see the slow food guide!

8:31 AM  
Blogger ant said...

Oh I also want it known on my blog that I suspect Juno is pro-life, but I'm giving it the "realistic" benefit of the doubt. But really, even Knocked Up didn't take a stand on when life begins. Yes. I could go on, but won't.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Torei said...

Oh God. My feelings about Juno are so complicated.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter