Saturday, December 01, 2007

My Daemon


Go to Golden Compass! You will find out who your daemon is. My daemon is a lion, which is nice since my last name means "son of lion" and another family name involved lions. Also a bit surprising since I expected a mouse or meerkat. Something small and nervous. I like being the lion. But I lost the image from the website :( His name was Luceus. Okay, I retook it and saved it but my guy has a new name (Photion). Okay that didn't work either. For now anyway. So I'm posting the poster of daemons instead. http://www.goldencompassmovie.com/

4 Comments:

Blogger Torei said...

*Rachel Comment*

My daemon is a snow leopard named Boreallis, which is unexpected as well, but nice. I think we both got big ferocious daemons, because we are small, but mighty. It would only make sense that our souls take on the aspect of our characters that only we know is there.

Dorky enough for you? I really want to see this movie, because the book is kind of awesome.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish this test was still around so I could share it with people. But when I took it my daemon was a Jackel called Adon.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Emma Louise Sinclair said...

Mine is a Snow Leopard called Calanon, will the website still existed.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mine's a cat. A black cat.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter