Friday, September 14, 2007

Tim Gunn's Guide to the Future


Stephan and I have watched a few episodes of Tim Gunn's Guide to Style. Stephan quickly realized that Tim Gunn and Veronica Webb have actually come from the future to help women with their fashion problems. Evidence:

1) Veronica Webb's hair. It is slicked back because it needs to be sleek in the future. Veronica Webb also participated in the Matrix Revolutions ambiguous-racial-origins-only orgy.
2) the Optitex[sic?] computer. Tim uses this future technology to approximate women's body type and then draws perfectly straight lines on them to approximate clothing.
3) Tim's use of the term undergarments. There is no gender in the future. See also, Benny Ninja.

Now you know. Image courtesy of Washington Post.

4 Comments:

Blogger Torei said...

Hello Ant! This is Rachel (I'm using Trey's account because I can't remember my account password).
We just got Internet, so I can keep up with your blog!
How do you feel about Tim Gunn? Do you think he has a good sense of fashion? I do like his suits.

2:33 PM  
Blogger ant said...

Hi Rachel! Welcome back! I miss your blog. You should restart it.

Anyway, I do like Tim Gunn's fashion sense, usually. Yes definitely what he wears. Though not always his hair. It does occur to me though that in the future we must all wear black dresses with trench coats over them. Otherwise it seems a little boring that Tim Gunn would want us all to wear that now.

4:23 PM  
Blogger ant said...

Stephan pointed out that the uni-government will issue these ten items to us in the future. Black dress, trench coat, sweat suit alternative.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Torei said...

In the future all clothing items will be edible and must be consumed at the end of the day. Efficient and blackberry flavored.
This is the real Trey posting this by the way.















(Just kidding- it's me, Rachel)

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter