Saturday, November 04, 2006

wedding


It's been TWO weeks since K and A's wedding. I'm a little overdue on the A's wedding post. Time really does fly. Anyway, this is the first wedding I've been in since my uncle's wedding in 1985. It was actually more nerve-wracking than I expected--lots of travel, a fair amount of expense, and having everyone look at me while I walked down the aisle. And then, all the groomsmen gave toasts and none of the bridesmaids were willing so I had to give an impromptu toast. It wasn't too awful because all the groomsmen made fun of the fact that A laughs at K's jokes, and I said that she laughs at everyone's jokes. Which she does. And then I told the story that on their first date my other roommate and I predicted they'd get married and they did. Which is also true. And that was that. At the end of the day, it was all very very fun, and beautiful to boot. Here's Stephan and I at the wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter