Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tilden Menken-Katz




It's been a while since I just posted Mad Men pictures for no reason. This week's episode was amazing. I'm really enjoying the Peggy story line this season, and her and Don's interactions this week were transcendent. The two weeks before that were pretty amazing too, though I'm still conflicted about the two moments of violence. I'm not sure if this discomfort is due to how the show handled them, or based mostly on fan reaction. On a more light-hearted note, Rachel Menken Katz's dress is awesome, the only Tilden I know is this Jewish if not more so, and Colin Hanks is incredibly endearing as the Jesuit priest. (Holla Roswell!) Images care of the MM blog and What's Alan Watching.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Torei said...

*R Comment*

Man, I liked this last episode! That last scene between Don and Peggy was so amazing!
Hmmm, this may say more about me, but for some reason I cannot recall the two bits of violence in the previous episodes.

6:12 PM  
Blogger ant said...

Yeah, that scene was Awesome with a capital A. I'm thinking of when Don shoves Betty and when Don umm, finger-bang-rapes Bobbi, as the South Park kids might say.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter