Monday, August 04, 2008

Mad Men


This week's episode of "Mad Men" was amazing. This blog is going to turn into a "Mad Men" blog if I don't watch it. A "Mad Men" plus "Middleman" blog since "The Middleman" was great this week too. I don't know how they get away with this stuff on ABC Family. I really really hope it doesn't get cancelled. Maybe if I blog it more, it will survive. Other than that thing where I don't have any readers. Summer tv overall is pretty great this year: "Mad Men," "The Middleman," and "Project Runway." If "Project Runway" is number 3 on any list, there's something good happening. Thank you, HouseNextDoor in PinkRayGun for the pics.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger {Tara} said...

Seriously...Mad Men is mesmerizing! I resisted for a while, but now I'm obsessed in every way.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Torei said...

*R Comment*
Because of you I plan on watching all of Mad Men the end of August.

5:24 AM  
Blogger ant said...

Yay, Mad Men fans unite!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Gary ("Old Dude") said...

I guess having now heard enough rumors and buzz about it I will put "mad men" on my Netflix cue---gosh knows nothing on TV thats for sure---one wonders how the trailer park people survive without cable and sattelite programs---liek can ya Imagine---having to only hve broadcast public TV?? (no wonder they go "postal" like they do

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter