Monday, November 29, 2010

Loving Harry Potter


Three of my favorite Harry Potter links to celebrate HP7, which I saw at the drive-in. I highly recommend the drive-in. Yes, you may accidentally watch a lot of it thru a tinted window. Yes it was cold. But they played the Star Spangled Banner, an old ad for mosquito stuff, and a PSA against PDA. Loved the drive-in; HP7 was really pretty; I had some drinks while watching; and there was some really awesome animation. Not my favorite HP, but I thought that after HP6 too. Now I enjoy HP6 quite a bit. That said, I missed you Mugg! And Evil Stefano!!! ANYWAY:

Harry Potter as a Space Opera
Good but disturbing point about Neville Longbottom
Famous peeps put into Hogwarts houses care of Flavorwire

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter