Saturday, May 22, 2010

Looking forward to



Here's a bunch of stuff I can't wait to see. It's the pop culture edition:
1) They're making adaptations of both A Wrinkle in Time and Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH. The first is one of my favorites from childhood. I read Frisby for book club--good times.
2) The Adjustment Bureau. This trailer is awesome.
3) Micmacs. It makes me want to go back and rewatch City of Lost Children.
4) An adaptation of Heck.
5) Film Experience did their "We Can't Wait" feature. I absolutely agree with 10, 6, 5, 3-1. Especially 1. I hear there will be dinosaurs.
6) HBO's Boardwalk Empire. This looks so good.
7) A new Jane Eyre with Michael Fassbender as Rochester. OMFG as they say. Two great tastes that taste great together.
8) Paani.
9) I will probably give most of these scifi tv shows a chance.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter